SUNLITE JAZZ is thin and strong because it has the same structure as a corrugated PC sheet but without the weakness of corrugated PC sheet. Sunlite jazz has high impact and bending strength compared to that of a polycarbonate flat and hollow sheet. It has an embossed design on the horizontal surface and has a solid sheet design on the inclined part.
SUNLITE JAZZ is designed with additional Corrugated PC Sheet structure on it and it could be used to reduce the heat penetration. Its intensity is between PC Solid sheet and embossed sheet with a sunshade effect.
- The applications of Embossed sheet is for the surface and appearance of Regular PC flat sheet could only be produced like the transparency of regular glass or only could be produced by embossed design .
- A normal PC sheet could only be designed with either of the two; you could not incorporate both designs.
- The main characteristic of flat sheet is transparency but it allows too much light to pass through which also allows a high level of heat
- the interior temperature of the house is often over the limit that man could stand.On the other hand, the strength of the embossed sheet is refraction of light, which reduces the amount of heat transmission, but at the same time it reduces the amount of light that enters the interior.
- It will darken the vision especially in the morning, nightfall, or during a cloudy day.
SUNLITE TWINWALL allows 75% visible light transmission. It has a k-value half that of a glass. Sunlite twinwall can be cold bent to 1.05m at a normal room temperature. It is lightweight and will not add additional stress to the rooting system.
Strengths of Sunlite Twinwall
- 100% Virgin Material
- Consistent Surface Clarity
- Accurate Weight
- With Ultra Violet Protection